Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tech for Learning

 
I use PIXIE, FRAMES, IMAGE BLENDER, SHARE and WIXIE in my kindergarten classroom.
It is possible!!!


PIXIE is exciting creativity software students can use to share ideas, imagination, and understanding through a combination of text, original artwork, voice narration, and images.


 These are some of the movies my kindergarten class has made using PIXIE!
 
 
video
Animal Similes using Cool Word on PIXIE
 
 
video
A Wocket in My Pocket (adadpted from the Dr. Seuss book)
We made this during Dr. Seuss week and it was  agreat way to practice rhyming.
 
 
video
Math Patterns
 
video
Pumpkin Fun!
We created a class movie of our field trip to the pumpkin patch.
 
video
Community Helpers Movie
 
video
Neighborhood Video
 
 
video
Our Kinder"garden" plant videos above and below
 
  video
Parts of a Plant Video
 
 
 
I integrate this into my classroom in a variety of ways:
 
1. Whole class
2. One-on-One with a parent or teacher
3. 4/5 Tech Buddies (we work with older buddies to create these prjects)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment