Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pillow covers from bath towels

Hopping from blog to blog, I see so many adorable ideas! I love this great idea for making pillow covers made from bath towels. Since I am implementing the Daily 5 in Kinderworld, I need lots of fun and cozy places to sit and read. These would add to my book nook areas. I am hoping to find some western looking towels for my room.
I originally saw this idea on Chalk Talk, but it is from Deedee's blog. 
 Click here to find out how to make your own.

3 comments:

  1. Nice think about covert towel into a pillow cover. very positive work, i really appreciate your effort is this a Hotel Towels. any way thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,


    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me ....


    You Can see also my services..bulk bath towels, 22x44 Bath Towel, bulk table cloths, bulk bed sheets, bulk flat sheets, Online Blankets Canada


    BEST VALUE TOWELS! We offer wholesale bed bath and kitchen towel products in bulk. Great for hotel supplies, motel essentials and salon use!


    Visit Now - https://www.cantexdistribution.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website.
    thank for sharing the link.
    gclub online
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete