Sunday, December 16, 2012

Praying for Sandy Hook




I am completely devastated and heart-broken over the horrible and senseless shooting at Sandy Hook Elementarty. I can't even wrap my mind around it. I can't stop thinking about all the children, families, teachers, students, police officers and everyone involved. I am praying for PEACE and COMFORT over everyone involved. I am praying for God's protection over their hearts and minds and that they are able to find rest and not be plagued by nightmares as they sleep. Sometimes I don't even know what to pray for. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and deep sorrow each person is feeling.

As a kindergarten teacher, wife of a police officer, mother of a five year old, and friend to so many people in my community, my heart felt prayers and deepest sympathy is with each of the people involved in this tragic incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment