Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Craftivities!

 These are some of the Christmas craftivities I do in Kinderworld:

1. Reindeer Hand and Foot Place-mats with cute little poem




2. Santa Handprints with writing that says, "I see Santa! Ho! Ho! Ho!"

4. There are so many cute Christmas handprints. I found a bunch of them and created on picture using a variety of hand and foot prints. I did this at home with my daughter and niece. 







3. Elf Glyphs (I will be attaching the kiddos toy list to Santa on the hands).
The glyph is from Mathwire.com. Click HERE to get it.

 
Add Santa's List to the elves. You can find the list in my 



4. Snowman Cans (we filled it with red shredded paper and added candy mints inside)
This year we added adorable little buttons below the scarf.


5. Puzzle Wreath  Ornaments (add picture in the middle) OR Holiday Ornaments



6. Gingerbread boys and girls and Gingerbread Cards made on PIXIE

6.  Snowman Card

7. Christmas Countdown Chain

8. Reindeer Food and Poem

(I use oatmeal, Cheerios, red and green glitter for the sugar, and Christmas sprinkles)




I made this MAGIC REINDEER FOOD and RECIPE CARD.




I saw this ADORABLE picture on Pinterest HERE and I definitely want to take these cute pics of my cutie patooties this year!!!

this would be the best christmas card, ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment