Sunday, February 10, 2013

100th Day of School


HIP! HIP! HOORAY! It's the 100th DAY!
We always have a blast in Kinderworld
on the 100th Day of School!

(All the templates below are found in this kit)

Below is a PREVIEW of what is included in my 100th Day Kit.







We made 100th Day Posters



We made 100th Day Trail Mix





We dressed up like we were 100 years old!

You can get my letter in my TPT unit

This is me!

Our Awesome Kinder Team (I am on the right)




Our Grandpas

Our Grannies



Zero the Hero Came to visit.
He left us lollipops for our lolliop activity.



We made 100th Day Portraits
(I got this idea from Deanna Jump)


Grannies 
(I added beads, fabric shirts and button earrings)

Grandpas
 (I added a bow tie (fabric), suspenders (use pipe cleaner) and buttons

100th Day Write the Room
We are 100 Days Smarter! We can...





What can you build with 100 objects?
I gave each of the kiddos a bag of 100 Legos. 
They LOVED this activity.
 




After the kiddos built something with 100 Legos, we created a class book.


We wrote all about the number 100 
with this 100th Day Writing Template
(also in my 100th Day TPT kit)



Can you finish a lollipop in 100 licks?






We read 100 Days Smarter with Zero the Hero
and created our own booklets!
(in my TPT units)



We put 100 toppings on a pizza and
100 gumballs in a gumball machine.








I decorated the room with 
100th Day Posters posters

                                                                         

We decorated 100th Day Hats




 We did a lot of songs and activities on Starfall.com.
I also have Morestarfall.com ($35 a year) and it has a ton of 100th day activities.











No comments:

Post a Comment