Sunday, January 12, 2014

My triplets have arrived!!!!

It's been so long since I have posted and I have a GREAT excuse! My TRIPLETS have arrived!!!!

On December 24th, Christmas Eve, my 3 precious girls were born via c-section.
They were born at 32 weeks (8 weeks early), but they are all doing great!
My little sweeties are still in the NICU and probably will be for the next 2-3 weeks.
I am already so in LOVE with each of them and feel so so so blessed for these 3 little miracles.

Please help me introduce:
Kensington Hope: Born at 9:29 am on 12/24/13, 4 lbs 4oz
Madison Grace: Born at 9:29 am on 12/24/13, 3 lbs 11 oz
Londyn Faith: Born at 9:30 a, on 12/24/13, 3 lbs 15 oz


This is the first time I got to hold all 3 of my girls at the same time and have "kangaroo care", 
which is skin to skin time.
Kensington and Madison are identical and Londyn is fraternal.
(From Left to Right: Kensington, Madison, Londyn)

This is Daddy's first time holding all 3 girls at the same time and having "kangaroo care".
(From left to right: Kensington, Madison, Londyn)

The girls are 2 weeks old here! This was the first time they wore clothes!!
Top: Londyn, Middle: Madison, Bottom: Kensington

Another adorable photo shoot of the girls in the NICU.
From left to right: Kensington, Madison, Londyn



It has been such a long journey trying to get pregnant and I feel so blessed God has given us these 3 precious gifts. Now we have 4 beautiful daughters (including my 6 year old daughter Makena).
Last year on New Years I was part of a Linky Party for the new year. 
I had to come up with one word for the new year to describe myself.
This is what I posted on 1/1/13:

1. One Little Word:
Hopeful
My daughter Makena was our miracle baby and I feel so incredibly blessed to have her!
It took almost 4 years to get pregnant with her and now we are on year 3 for trying with
baby #2. I feel hopeful because Makena, all on her own, prays ALL the time for 2 babies
(not just one!!!). She has been praying this prayer for over a year and
 it was her birthday wish for her 4th and 5th birthday!!!
Her prayer, "Dear God. I pray for 2 babies...a boy and a girl." Oh, the faith of a child!
So many times, I want to give up but her persistence and faith keeps me going.
So, I am left with one word for 2013: HOPEFUL!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jaimie! These girls are so precious!!! Blessing upon blessing!

    Jill
    ABCs and Polkadots

    ReplyDelete