Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TRIPLETS!!


I wanted to update everyone on my pregnancy!
I shared a while back that I was having TRIPLETS!!!
Two identicals and 1 fraternal! ALL GIRLS!!!
We are sooooooo excited and feel so blessed!
It has been an incredibly long journey for my husband and me but we wouldn't change a thing.


This is how we announced it to the world. 
My daughter Makena posed with the picture above!
She is thrilled!!!!!

I am 12 weeks pregnant here!!! 
I live in San Diego, so we love the Padres! This is Makena's first Padre game!
This was during the summer, which was perfect because 
I was so exhausted and nauseous and it was nice to rest at home!

 This is my 16 week picture! I wasn't sure if they were boys or girls yet!
During this time, I went back to work with my little kinders!!!!

At 17 weeks, we had a gender reveal party with 50 of our friends and family! 
It was a BLAST!
We all found out together! We were shocked it was all girls but very excited!!!

 Surprise!!! 3 Girls!!!
I will keep you all updated!

I am back at work and not ready to stop working yet! I do have to take it easy and rest a lot!
I'm praying I do not have to go on bed rest yet!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!! I am a kindergarten teacher and mother of triplet boys. They are seven. Take it easy and try to stay off your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky!!! Wow! I would love to talk to more!!!!! Get some good advise from you about triplets!!!!!
    Thank you for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete