Monday, December 31, 2012

Favorite 12 Things in 2012 Linky Party



I am linking up with 
 Miss Kindergarten and 2 Teeny Tiny Teachers
for the 12 in 12 Linky Party.
All you have to do is think back at your favorites in 2012 and add a few pictures. What a fun way to remember the year, huh!? You can use these prompts if you'd like,
or just type up your 12 favorite things! 

12. Favorite movie you watched:
Batman: The Dark Night Rises
Batman The Dark Knight Rises (With UltraViolet)
11. Favorite book I read this year:
Hunger Games Trilogy
..


10. Favorite new thing you made:
Pinterest is my new best friend!I love DIY projects and I made a lot of cute new things.
I found an old door in the GARBAGE at my daughter's preschool!!!
I knew I could do something with it.
I was inspired by this pin:

Design

This is mine:



I still need to add pictures. Here is my inspiration.

An old door turned into a photo board

Source


9. Favorite gift you got:
A Tiffany's necklace from my husband for our
10 year anniversary!
Tiffany's Little Blue BoxStunning Silver Tiffany & Co-style Chunky Chain with Toggle & Heart Disc
8. Favorite thing you pinned:
There are just sooooooooo many!
How can I choose just one!
I found this on Pinterest last year when I really needed some encouragement!
love these words

7. Favorite blog post:
I am still such a newbie at this but I am really proud of my Daily 5 in Action Posts.


6. Best accomplishment:
I am really proud of myself for starting my blog and for creating things for TPT!!!
It's a whole new world! I've always wanted to have a blog because I am so inspired by other blogs!
TPT is still a work in progress and I don't want to be scared away by the "meanies"...because there is a lot of them! I am realizing that some people will love my creations, and others won't. 
I just have to keep telling myself, "I think I can! I think I can! I thought I could!"
I had NO idea how to do any of it and I am really proud of myself for figuring it out.
(It's funny how long it took me to figure out how to load a PDF file on blogger...
thanks GoogleDrive!)
Here is my first TPT product! My Gingerbread Man Pack!

5. Favorite pictures:
Makena and her cousin at Seaworld!

Makena in St. Marrtin! She just got her hair braided and she was so excited!
The water looks so beautiful too!

Eric and I on the balcony of our cruise ship!
 Temecula Winery celebrating Eric's best friend's wedding!
He is sooooo handsome!

Easter Family Photo

4. Favorite memory:
Again, I can't choose just one.
These are my top 5...

1. Family Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean

4th of July Party on the Cruise Ship!



3. First trip to DisneyWorld 
(I live in southern California so we always go to Disneyland)



















3. Celebrating my 10 Year Anniversary with my  honey 
in Cabo with a great group of friends!






4. My little peanut turned 5 this year!!!! 
We took her to Disneyland and she dressed up as Merida from BRAVE.
She LOVES Tower of Terror!
The picture is bad but  I love how she has her hands up! Fearless!

Tower of Terror!




5. My Jackaranda Tree 
 God teaches me so much through this tree each season as it blooms. 



2. Goals for 2013:
Again, soooooo many goals!
1. I need to find a good balance between work and home
 (it's so easy to get sucked into the computer world)! 
2. The usual...lose weight, workout more, pay off bills, get organized... haha
3. I want to to have at least 500 followers on my blog by 2014
 (is that too much to ask???)
4. I want to create more for TPT 
5. Learn how to knit and sew
 (there are so many cute things I could make from Pinterest
if I just knew how to knit and sew!!!)

1. One Little Word:
Hopeful
My daughter Makena was our miracle baby and I feel so incredibly blessed to have her!
It took almost 4 years to get pregnant with her and now we are on year 3 for trying with
baby #2. I feel hopeful because Makena, all on her own, prays ALL the time for 2 babies
(not just one!!!). She has been praying this prayer for over a year and
 it was her birthday wish for her 4th and 5th birthday!!!
Her prayer, "Dear God. I pray for 2 babies...a boy and a girl." Oh, the faith of a child!
So many times, I want to give up but her persistence and faith keeps me going.
So, I am left with one word for 2013: HOPEFUL!





2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower! Southern California sounds pretty amazing right now -- West Michigan is cold and dreary! Excited to find some fun, new ideas here!

    Jill
    abcsandpolkadots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill! I am so glad you found me. Your blog is adorable!!!!! I was actually born in Michigan but have lived in San Diego my whole life. Michigan is so cold! BBRRRRR!!

    ReplyDelete